jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010

The person that I admire :) (L)

Well, I don´t really know who I admire althought second thought, I think it´s my mom.

She is a wonderful woman. Her name is Etelvina and she has fifty-six years old. She became a mother at thirty-eight years old and she was a single parent. She works in a bank and since I was a little girl, she had work and I had to be with babysitters. She came home late every night and despite of that, she spoiled me and she give me hugs and kisses always.

I admire her because she is the best !! Is a great person a excellent mother.Thanks to her, I am what I am. She give me everything and independent of the differences and discussions that we have sometimes, she is whith me always and she supports me in all my desicions.

She is the most important person in my life and I love her !

Well, I see you soon. Hugs! :)



3 comentarios:

  1. ooouhh!! your mother is so sweet!!!...
    Is a nice gesture to write about your mother..
    I am sure she is proud of you!!..bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is nice too know people who has a nice relationship with the family, it is very important to feel comfortable at home.
    Good look! Love you, bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Carolijilla!:D
    That beautiful is your mother!
    "An apple does not fall far from the tree"? XD
    One sees that you love her! ^^
    Good it disarranges
    We meet... bye! Kiss

    PD: do not discuss with her (Y)

    ResponderEliminar