miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2010

The Profession of my Dreams !

Well, Always I want to be a veterinarian. Is the career and profession of my dreams.

Since I was a little girl, I have liked animals and I wanted to help them. When I saw a animal suffering, I felt really sad and I wanted to do something for him but I don´t know that to do :(  Dreaming about I have a shelter where the dogs and other animals heal wounds and then to give them up for adoption. :)

For this reasons and others, I want to get in of a veterinary and I decide to do in of University of Chile because it has a prestige and could to give me a quality education. I think that this uni will give me a knowledges for that in the future, I could be a excelent veterinariam. The best vet ! :)

Furthermore, in the future, I would like to dedicate myself to working with exotic animals and traveling to other countries! :)

Well, kisses and I see you in the next post!

8 comentarios:

  1. Caritooo!!
    I hope that you are very good, the other day did not see you very well, but everything is solved I`m sure!!!
    many kissess, see you later.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Cariiiiillooooooo!!!
    How are you? I hope that you are fine.
    good post
    the exotic animals are very beautifull
    and I agree with you thought.
    well I'll see you in the university
    Bye kissess

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Caritoooooo, How are you??? OOOOOO I did not know you liked the exotic animals, I think it is a complicated part of the vet, especially because in Chile are not very common exotic animals. but I'm sure you'll be a pioneer and succeed.
    Bye Caritooo,

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi caro! I cried when I saw an animal suffer, now I control my sadness xD, the exotic animals are beautiful, it's a good job with them.
    regards, i see you in the u, bye

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Caro, I hope that you are fine¡¡¡
    The exotics animals are great and beatifulls.
    Let´go, Caro¡¡¡ You will be a exceletent veterinary.
    See you soon. Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Caro! =D
    I hope that you are fine! :)
    ...Exotics animals! wow! they are beautiful
    and interesting >.<
    I'm sure that will you be an excellent veterinarian!

    Well...
    see you!
    byebye! kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  7. My dear wife
    i love the part to the shelter is so beauty and sweet. I know that i'm not the best student and I will not the best but you can trust me i will always be to help animals...

    Kisses and hugs, see you in the uni
    I love you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Well, Always I want to be a veterinarian. ^ Is the career and profession of my dreams.

    Since I was a little girl, I have liked animals and I wanted to help them. When I saw a animal suffering, I felt really sad and I wanted to do something for WW him but I don´t know that to do :( WF Dreaming about I have a shelter where the dogs and other animals heal wounds and then to give them up for adoption. :)

    For WF this reasons and others ?????? , I want to get in of a veterinary and I decide to do in of University of Chile because it has a prestige and could to give me a quality education. I think that this uni will give me a WF knowledges for that in the future, I could be a SP excelent SP veterinariam. The best vet ! :)

    Furthermore, in the future, I would like to dedicate myself to WF working with exotic animals and traveling to other countries! :)

    Well, kisses and I see you in the next post!

    carola,
    the best of luck then...
    miss

    ResponderEliminar